Living in Inland Empire provides all sorts of entertainment and dining that won't break the bank. If you're feeling a bit lost, we have some smart ideas! There's nothing wrong with the occasional splurge, but why spend more money than you have to? Here are some simple ways to save cash without sacrificing your quality of life.
- When you're eating out, find local eateries that offer healthy, delicious fare at reasonable prices. Save the posh spots for special occasions.
- Take up cooking, even if you're the type who can burn water. It takes practice, but you'll learn along the way, and save money.
- Go to your local Inland Empire farmers market. You'll find quality food at reasonable prices, and you'll know where your food comes from.
- Upcycle your old stuff. You might already have everything you need, right under your nose.
- If you really need a new piece of furniture, check out your local thrift store.
- Get creative. If you need some artwork for your living space, take some photos and have them enlarged to poster size.
Big entertainment for small change
- Instead of going to the movies, rent a classic, pop some popcorn and have your friends over for movie night.
- Enjoy the great outdoors! You can find plenty of things to do at your local park, and the exercise you'll get will make you feel great.
- If your apartment has a pool, invite some pals over for a poolside social. It's a great way to beat the summer heat.
- Take in a show. You don't have to buy tickets to big-name touring acts to experience the thrill of live music. Plenty of shows are right in your neighborhood. Check out the bands online before you go, and you're bound to find something you're into.
Living in Inland Empire doesn't have to cost a fortune. If you're planning on making the move, or are already here but planning on moving to a new location, check out our great Inland Empire apartment communities from BRE Properties.