Are you moving to California? Here are some tips on how to find the perfect apartment home for you.
1. Find an Apartment that's Close to Everything
It's easier to get what you need and save money on gas by getting an apartment that's close to everything you need and matches your lifestyle. Keeping in mind that everyone has different requirements, here is a list of some of the factors that go into moving into a specific area and community:
- Police and fire department services
- Parks and other entertainment venues
2. Get an Apartment that's Within Your Rental Budget to Manage Costs
You know what you can comfortably afford for an apartment, and in some cases, you can share the cost with a roommate.
Your budget is an important factor in your leasing decision. You should be able to easily pay your rent while still having plenty of money left over every month for household bills, credit payments, food, entertainment and your investments.
3. Visit Apartments You're Considering
Nothing replaces an in-person visit when you're looking for apartments. What looks good to you online may not be as nice when you actually get there. This is why it is important to go visit apartments you're considering in person and tour the whole community. Doing so will give you a much better idea of its suitability.
4. Find Apartments with the Amenities You Desire
Each apartment community has different amenities, and some may be more important to you than others. When looking for apartments, be sure to only look at ones that have your desired amenities. After all, there may some things that will make you feel more at home.
The Essex Difference
Essex apartment homes are more than just apartments—they are communities. With Essex, you don’t always have to sacrifice the amenities and locations you want based on your budget.
Finding the right community made just with you in mind is easy with Essex. From green-living properties to communities with resort-styled amenities, there is most certainly bound to be the perfect Essex community in just the area you need in California and even Washington.
Best of all, Essex cares about its residents and works to build a community that continually rises above its competitors.
Take a look at just some of our Essex apartment homes communities.
- Mosso: Located in the Bay Area, this Essex community has modern one-bedroom apartments, on-site storage units, and even a dog and bike wash area.
- One South Market: Also in the Bay Area, this Essex community has terrific views of the mountains and city, as well as concierge services and a bike storage area.
- Pinnacle at Otay Ranch: Located in Southern California, this Essex community has two fitness centers and a business center on-site.
- Pinnacle at Talega: This Orange County Essex apartment community includes a washer and dryer with every unit, and options like fireplaces, hardwood floors and attached garages.
- Cambridge Park: Among the other amazing list of amenities, this southern California Essex community even has its own movie theater for residents.
- The Huxley: Located in Los Angeles, this community offers apartments with plenty of sunlight, luxury bathrooms and a California casual lifestyle.
With Essex, you’re home.