With 336 apartment homes and a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments (including lofts!), Lawrence Station is designed for the way our residents want to live … and with the style they crave.
Lawrence Station is one of BRE’s newest apartment communities in California’s Silicon Valley. Located in Sunnyvale, California, the community debuted in mid-2012.
Just minutes from Lawrence Expressway (the community’s namesake), Lawrence Station is a commuter’s dream. Getting to the high-tech corridor of 237 (and employers like Yahoo, Lockheed-Martin and NetApp) is a breeze. And the nearby Lawrence Caltrain station and VTA stop puts employers in the greater Silicon Valley – Google, Apple, Intel and more – just minutes away.
- Studio Be, BRE’s signature fitness center, with Technogym® cardio equipment and weights, as well as a stretch and core area
- Clubroom with full kitchen, pool table and HDTV
- WiFi lounge, plus complimentary wireless Internet in all common areas
- Heated outdoor pool and spa with sundeck
- Outdoor, poolside fireplace
- Gourmet kitchen with designer cabinets, granite countertops, and hardwood-style floors
- Whirlpool® Energy Star® stainless steel appliances (dishwasher, microwave, range and refrigerator)
- In-home, full size washer and dryer
- Open layouts and modern design touches throughout
- Individual climate control, including central air conditioning
Check out the full list of community amenities and apartment features.
We still have some brand new Sunnyvale apartments for rent available! Call 877.620.3416 to schedule your tour, or go to www.breLawrenceStation.com for more information about this stunning community. You'll see just how brilliant life can be on the sunny side of Sunnyvale.