- Medical – HMO and EPO
- Dental – HMO and PPO
- Vision – PPO
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Employee Life/AD&D Insurance
- Spouse Life/AD&D Insurance
- Child Life/AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term Disability (WA Only)
- Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match – Associates receive $0.50 matching contributions for every $1.00 they contribute up to a maximum of $3,000 annually.
Annual Biometric Screenings
An in-person screening, administered by certified nurses, that measures cholesterol, blood pressure, triglycerides, BMI (Body Mass Index) and more. The results help you learn about your current health status and determine if you are at risk for any common diseases including diabetes, heart disease, asthma, or other medical conditions.
Total Health Assessment
A compilation of questions to assess you current health and create a customized action plan to prevent health problems, address mind and body issues, and of course feel your best!
Healthy Lifestyle Programs
Tailored online programs that will give you advice, encouragement, and tools you need to make healthy changes, such as: eating healthy, losing weight, managing chronic pain, quitting smoking, and reducing stress.
Essex encourages you to lead a healthy lifestyle. We want to make sure you have the resources to lay the groundwork for a lifetime of wellness. Wellness challenges are a fun way to integrate fitness into your daily routine. Team challenges keep participants accountable. Participants also have the opportunity to win awesome prizes and awards!
Corporate partnership with 24 Hour Fitness. Perks for joining the program include no initiation fee, low monthly rates, up to 6 family/friends add-ons, and discounts off personal training.