By Michelle Dombeck, Corporate Communications Manager
Who doesn't love tacos? El Chato Taco Truck in Los Angeles is one of the area's best restaurants, according to Yelp. Bonus: It's just a 15-minute walk from 15-minute walk from 5600 Wilshire apartment homes. Photo by T. Tseng.
Here’s some flavorful food for thought: According to new Yelp data, more than 10% of America’s best restaurants are in the Los Angeles/Orange County area.
From cheap eats to fine dining, there’s bound to be a palate-pleasing place for you on this list.
13 of the best Los Angeles/Orange County restaurants, according to Yelp:
- Porto's Bakery, Burbank
- Joe's Falafel, Los Angeles
- Ricky's Fish Tacos, Los Angeles
- Cream Pan, Tustin
- El Chato Taco Truck, Los Angeles
(a 15-minute walk from 5600 Wilshire apartment homes)
- Sabroso! Mexican Grill, Garden Grove
- Tiki Juice Bar, Anaheim
- Mama D’s Italian Kitchen, Newport Beach
- Urasawa, Beverly Hills
- Kang Hodong Baekjeong, Koreatown
(a 10-minute walk from Catalina Gardens apartment homes)
- Stuff I Eat, Inglewood
- Hy Mart Sandwiches, North Hollywood
- Mastro’s Steakhouse, Beverly Hills